Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pics for Cousin Chris

My cousin Chris loves The Deadliest Catch so while we were on our latest Argosy Cruise with the in-laws I thought I'd snap a few shots for him.
This first pic is the Northwestern, a boat that's been on all the seasons of the show. Those tiny little people might be Hansen brothers.
The next two shots are of the North American. It was getting a paint job but you can spot the name on the third photo. The last shot is just a genral fishing vessel shot.
I watched part of the first season and I liked it but I don't want to watch a reality show where people die trying to catch crabs. I got better things to do. Chris, these shots are for you, bro. I hope you enjoy them! Come to Seattle sometime and see them for real.



1 comment:

goob44 said...

Thanks for the pics. I watch it because I can't believe those guys actually do that for a living.
I can honestly say I'm not man enought to put up with that - definitely a warm weather person.
We'd like to do a road trip, but with gas and airlines charging out the wazoo it will be a while.